Thursday, February 22, 2024

Queer As Folk

The TV show with the best mom ever isn't Leave it to Beaver or The Ozzie and Harriet Show, 

It was Queer As Folk.

I mostly watched this show for Debbie the waitress.

I love waitresses.

I have no idea why I love them so much.

I have just always had a thing for waitresses.

Especially when they have cleavage.

Debbie had great cleavage.

Her cleavage always reminded me of this gorgeous waitress I knew when I was a teenager who had fantastic cleavage and the coolest, most artistically painted nails ever. I would admire her from afar at this diner called Pappas in good ole New Smyrna Beach, Florida.

As Lester Falls Apart said in Smoke Signals about a waitress he had a thing for,

"Oh la!"

She was a hottie!

She would always smile at me and give me a wink, and my day would always be brighter and the sun would come out and the heavens would sing...

She was my angel.

The burgers and fries and chocolate shakes at Pappas were great too.

Anyway, what was I talking about again?

I got lost on waitresses with hot cleavage.

Oh yeah, Queer As Folk.

Well, yes I am.

Anyway, Queer As Folk is a show about a group of gay guys with no body hair who have lots of sex.

So, it's a fucking good show.

With the best mom ever.

Who is a hot waitress too.

Hey, Debbie.

Wanna go out sometime?

If only...

Hey, a girl can dream.

Can't she?


originally created on 6/18/2021

Tea and Sympathy

I used to wish this movie had been my life when I first saw it as a teenager. I used to wish and wish and wish that I had gotten to have an ...