Monday, April 8, 2024

Tea and Sympathy

I used to wish this movie had been my life when I first saw it as a teenager.

I used to wish and wish and wish that I had gotten to have an affair with an older woman as well.

Then decades later,

I did have an affair with an older woman.

But it wasn't as much fun as Deborah Kerr made it seem it would be.

Deborah Kerr was gentle and kind.

My older female lover was violent and desperate.

She didn't even care about my feelings.

I bet Deborah Kerr would have cared.

Next time,

I'll just have an affair with Deborah Kerr.

Any other older woman just doesn't compare.

Which is probably why I married a woman 6 years younger than me.

Although,

She looks like Deborah Kerr...

Hmmm....


Tea and Sympathy

I used to wish this movie had been my life when I first saw it as a teenager. I used to wish and wish and wish that I had gotten to have an ...