Thursday, February 22, 2024

Ammonite

 

Kate Winslet playing a lesbian who digs up fossils in a movie?

Oh yes, please.

Kate Winslet going down on a woman in the same movie?

Oh hell yes, please!

Getting to see another woman kiss on Kate Winslet's naked boobies in still the same movie??

Oh hell to the YES, YES, YES!

Kate Winslet having a woman sit on her face while she performs cunnilingus in yet still the same movie??

Okay, who has been invading my brain and stealing all of my Kate Winslet fantasies???

And can you keep doing it??

Because I have some really interesting thoughts about Christina Hendricks with another woman, and I would really like to see them in a movie as well.

And while you are in my brain full of fantasies about celebrity women, there are some interesting movies with Sigourney Weaver making out with women that I would like to see too.

Thanks in advance.

xxoo


originally created on 4/16/2021

Tea and Sympathy

I used to wish this movie had been my life when I first saw it as a teenager. I used to wish and wish and wish that I had gotten to have an ...