Friday, March 1, 2024

The Last Jedi


Who in the hell decided it was okay to do this to Star Wars and Luke Skywalker??!

I thought I had gone N-U-T-S, NUTS when I first saw this film.

I thought for sure something was wrong with me because I couldn't imagine anyone would make this garbage on purpose, so I must be losing my mind, right?

Right????!

Nope.

This movie was simply garbage.

Shame on you Disney for destroying us Gen X'ers dreams of Luke Skywalker coming back.

We waited over 30 years for his return and this is the crap you gave us for all of our patience and loyalty over the decades??!

Shame on you, Disney.

Shame on you.

originally created on 1/15/2021

Tea and Sympathy

I used to wish this movie had been my life when I first saw it as a teenager. I used to wish and wish and wish that I had gotten to have an ...