Friday, February 23, 2024

Guiding Light


I MISS THIS SOAP!

I want to see Reva Shayne and Josh Lewis chase after each other in their old age, dammit!

Every day at 3 pm, I still look for this soap even though it has been canceled forever now and it stopped playing at 3 pm long before it got canceled,

But still,

I WANT MY GUIDING LIGHT AT 3 PM ON CBS, DAMMIT!

CBS, you are bastards for canceling this soap!

BASTARDS!

P.S.: I got to interview 2 actresses from this soap a few years ago. One was super nice and sweet. The other was a real bitch. I won't say who was who other than neither was Kim Zimmer, dammit!

LONG LIVE REVA SHAYNE AND JOSH LEWIS!


originally created 2/23/2022

Tea and Sympathy

I used to wish this movie had been my life when I first saw it as a teenager. I used to wish and wish and wish that I had gotten to have an ...