Saturday, February 24, 2024

The Golden Girls

 

Fuck YES!

A bunch of horny old ladies in 1980s Miami chasing after horny old men.

It seemed gross on the surface, but it proved to be a Saturday night must-see for gay men and old ladies everywhere.

And now you can't go into a Spencer's or a Hot Topic or a CVS without running into a whole feast of Golden Girls t-shirts and socks and shot glasses and coffee mugs and chia pets and bobbleheads to choose from to add to your Golden Girls collection obsession.

Who knew that old ladies getting it on would be such a good and long-lasting sell?

See, Hollywood, there's nothing wrong with old ladies.

You can make money from them too.


originally created on 6/15/2021

Tea and Sympathy

I used to wish this movie had been my life when I first saw it as a teenager. I used to wish and wish and wish that I had gotten to have an ...