Thursday, March 28, 2024

Modern Family


Let's face the cold, hard truth,

I watched this show for one reason and one reason only -

Sofia Vergara's cleavage.

The best damn cleavage ever on TV.

Perhaps the best damn cleavage in the history of time.

The show itself was cute and funny at times,

But mostly it annoyed me because the families were all so damn rich,

And I kept thinking,

Whatever in the hell happened to all the TV shows that were on when I was a kid where most families portrayed were poor or middle-class at best??

Everyone on TV is rich now.

Even Sofia Vergara's cleavage is rich

Or at least it helped to make her rich.

Rich or poor,

I will enjoy Sofia Vergara's cleavage until the end of time.

A gift from God.

If you are ever questioning God's existence,

Just remember Sofia Vergara's cleavage and you know that was God's work.


Tea and Sympathy

I used to wish this movie had been my life when I first saw it as a teenager. I used to wish and wish and wish that I had gotten to have an ...