Thursday, April 4, 2024

The Heiress

When you fuck over a kind, sweet, charitable, lovable, gullible, completely in love with you woman,

Don't be surprised when she wises up and is happy to get revenge on your sorry ass.

And that is what happens to Katherine when sexy, sultry, handsome Montgomery Clift waltzes into her life.

He thinks he can win over the kind, sweet, charitable, lovable, gullible, completely in love with him Katherine.

And he did.

But then he dumps her when she can't give him the luxurious lifestyle he thought he was getting with a marriage to her.

The most satisfying ending in film history is when Katherine gets her revenge and he is the one left sad and alone this time.

Good!

Fucker!

I don't care how good-looking you are Montgomery Clift,

You were an asshole to poor Katherine!

I even dated a guy once because he looked just like Montgomery Clift.

He was an asshole too who used me as well!

Bastards!

I ended up turning into a Katherine too.

I was once a kind, sweet, charitable, lovable, gullible, completely in love with you woman.

Not anymore.

If you want the world to have kind, sweet, charitable, lovable, gullible, completely in love with you women,

The Montgomery Clift's of the world might want to stop using us, abusing us, and then throwing us away once we are no longer any use to you.

Bastards!


Tea and Sympathy

I used to wish this movie had been my life when I first saw it as a teenager. I used to wish and wish and wish that I had gotten to have an ...